- We are located within minutes of Gas, Wal-Mart Supercenter, Restaurants, Churches, Hospitals & Grocery Stores.
- We now offer ultra high-speed internet.
- We have newly remodeled bathrooms and laundry room.
- Outgoing & Incoming Mail are handled by the office.
- If you are having your mail forwarded during your stay ...
THE ADDRESS MUST BE:
c/o Mountain River Family Campground,
8555 S. US 19E, Site/Lot (number)
Newland, NC 28657-8555
- Deliveries via UPS, FED EX are also handled by the office at the same address
Traveling from Charlotte area I-40 WEST
If you're traveling on I-40 WEST you're going to take exit 86. Make a right off of the exit onto NC 221/NC 226 North. Continue for 30 miles, Then turn left on NC-194 SOUTH. Drive 4 miles. Turn right on US HWY 19E NORTH. The campground will be less than a mile up the road on your right. Its directly across from Green Valley Fire Department.
Traveling from Knoxville area I-40 EAST
If you're traveling on I-40 EAST towards Asheville. When you're entering Asheville you're going to take the left lane on I-40 to take exit 46B to merge onto I-240 E/I-26 WEST towards Asheville. Go about 4 miles and then use the left lane to take exit 4A for US 19/US 70/I-26 towards UNC Asheville / Weaverville. Continue on I-26 for 18 miles. Take exit 9 for US 19 NORTH towards Burnsville/Spruce Pine. Continue on US HWY 19E N for 38 miles. The campground will be less than a mile up the road on your right. Its directly across from Green Valley Fire Department.
If you need assistance, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist in anyway that we can in getting you here soon + safe!